The project is developed through six (6) work packages:
- Collect the best prpractices in Europe, about relationships with Higher Education´s Institution (HEI) and enterprises, with collaboration open and distributed (crowdsourcing), and Virtual knowledge transfer networks.
- Sharing the informationgathered in the previous point, with partners from Latin America.
- Based on informationcollected on previous tems, develop a questionnaire to identify the best mechanisms for increasing cooperation orbetween undertakings and universities using Challenge Academy.
- Partners Latinamerica investigate the inter- and s groups and report findings regarding n the main strategy of implementaci of the Challenge Academy.
WP2. Develop APP Challenge Academy
- To determine the requirements TECHNICAL DATA of notebook computers, according to the main findings of the work package 1 WP.1 “Preparation”.
- Implement the adjustments required Platform Challenge Academy.
- Incorporate mechanisms fidelizaci attraction to platform (gamification).
WP3. Instructor Workshops
- Enabling develop courses or n on the following topics:
- Business accelerator.
- Accelerator innovation
- Skills for employability.
- Train and advise local staff during step implementaci or n.
- Evaluate the pilot and increase the quality.
WP4. Challenge Academy Community
- Promote and monitor activitiesé s trav platform.
- Develop case studies onhow to use the platform.
- Equipping the room at each of the local partners Latinamerica, so they can be used by stakholders and train community members.
WP5. Implement Knowledge Transfer Offices
- Develop good practice officeto knowledge transfer.
- Organize events with inter-and s groups to discuss the functions of knowledge transfer offices.
- The implementation promote of knowledge transfer offices in Latinamerica.
- Adapt the content of meetings for MOOC, to reach as many public.