Chair of Educational Innovation:
- Julio Durand, Universidad Austral, Argentina.
- Dulfay Lopez Morales, Fundación Universitaria Católica del Norte, Colombia.
- Mariela Camargo, Universidad Esan, Peru.
- Felix Gómez, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Colombia.
- Laura Vargas, Universidad de Piura, Peru.
- Ian Mckeown, University of Wolverhampton, United Kingdom.
Chair of Employability:
- Herco Fonteijn, Maastricht University, Netherlands.
- Marina Ventura, ISCTE-IUL, Portugal.
- Silvia Martino, Universidad Austral, Argentina.
- Pablo Lopez Tobar, Fundación Universitaria Católica del Norte, Colombia.
- Mariella Olivos, Universidad Esan, Peru.
- Javier Lottersberger, Universidad Nacional del Litoral, Argentina.
- Luz Karime Abadía, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Colombia.
- Eduardo Sánchez, Universidad de Piura, Peru.
Chair of Transference of Knowledge for Societal Benefit:
- Rob Harris, Wolverhampton University, UK.
- Santiago Bellomo, Universidad Austral, Argentina.
- Carlos Salas Riviere, Fundación Universitaria Católica del Norte, Colombia.
- Nancy Matos, Universidad Esan, Peru.
- Daniel Scacchi, Universidad Nacional del Litoral, Argentina.
- Fanny Almario, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Colombia.
- Carlos Rodrich, Universidad de Piura, Peru.
Authors from all over the world are invited to submit original and unpublished abstracts, which are not under review in any other conference. All papers will be peer reviewed by the scientific committee based on their originality, significance, methodological soundness, and clarity of exposition.
Submitted Abstracts must be written in English and should be in PDF format and should have no more than 450 words; They must follow the instructions in the template file, available in Microsoft Word format at: Template Abstract Submission (docx)
The conference will take place at the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Auditorium Alfonso Quintana, Bogotá, Colombia.
Address: Edificio Nº20 Jorge Hoyos Vásquez, S.J.
AK.7 Nº40B-36 piso 3
Bogotá D.C.- Colombia
Website: Universidad Javeriana
Link You for the Future Internacional Conference | Conferencia Internacional Universidades y empresas trabajando juntos
2nd and 3rd of July, Bogota, Colombia
This international conference is an excellent forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas, experiences, opinions and research results relating to the cooperation between academia and business through curricula innovation, knowledge transference and employability models. We aim to create a space for researchers and practitioners share the research and best practices that contribute on one hand, to increase graduate’s employability through development of soft skills and, on other hand, to give companies opportunities to attract the best talent they need to be competitive.
Main Topic areas
The program committee encourages the submission of articles that communicate applied and empirical findings of interest to higher education professionals and companies engaged with the cooperation with academia as a tool to their sustainability.
- Educational Innovation
- Embedded skills into curricula.
- Teaching and Learning experiences.
- Educational Technology.
- Soft Skills.
- Learning by Challenges.
- Teaching Training.
- Entrepreneurship to promote employability.
- Students employability.
- Experiences outside the classroom with business (e.g. Master dissertations; Internships; Mobility).
- Jobs 4.0.
- Career Services.
- Skills gap.
- Transference of Knowledge for Societal Benefit
- Knowledge transference models.
- Spinoff encouragement.
- Experiences with companies on campus.
- Social Innovation.
- Abstract Submission deadline – 1st of March 2019
- Acceptance notification – 15th of April 2019
- Submission complete Paper – 1st of June 2019
Papers will be collected in a Proceeding Book of the conference.